ORAHigh-strength prefabricated curb
It is a prefabricated composite element, which is made of high-performance fibre-reinforced cementitious composite.
It is characterized by low weight, good handling, high strength, low water absorption and high resistance to weather conditions and chemicals.
The Ora system serves as:
- Transition element in places with a high axle load of vehicles
- Deceleration element for logistics areas and warehouses
- Separation and delimitation of running surfaces
Advantages of the Ora system:
- Thanks to the used composite with increased compressive and tensile strength, the elements can transfer significantly higher loads compared to conventional curbs.
- The ORA system is made of a composite material ensuring its high resistance to environmental influences.